Health and Safety, Noise Levels at work
SL130 - Continuous Level Monitor for Excessive Levels of noise and sound.
The SL130 is a user programmable Sound level meter and monitor.
Simply select the required db sound level and the meter will clearly indicate when this level has been exceeded via it large LCD display and flashing LEDS.
The SL130 is recommended for many locations including pubs, clubs, workshops, hospitals, schools, theatres and printing presses to name just a few.
With changes in the law regarding noise in the workplace and noise in public places it is very important the employer is showing staff when hearing protection is required or when the source of the noise needs to be reduced
Built-in LEDs alert user when sound level is too high or too low
• Bright LEDs (red flashing or green) alert user when sound level is too high or too low - LEDs can be read from 30m (100ft)
• Continuous Monitoring of Sound Level Wall, desk or tripod mount with optional 5m microphone extension cable for remote monitoring.
• Records Time and Date of when Alert is triggered.
• User settable high or low limit (30 to 130dB) with output to drive external sign.
• Meets ANSI Type 2 and EN 60651 accuracy specs - compliant to OSHA
• Optional LED based warning signs available
Supplied complete with PSU and Manual
||117 x 79mm
(4.6 x 3.125") Multifunction LCD
||31.5Hz to 8 kHz
Electret Condenser Microphone (removeable)
||30 to 80dB, 60 to 110dB, 80 to
||'A' and 'C' (Programmable)
/ Slow (1s) (Programmable)
Phone Plug, Maximum: 3.4mA @ 5VDC
||Voltage: 2.5 VDC
Adaptor for full functions; 8xAA batteries for monitoring function only
without LED alert.
/ 1 Year warranty
|Dimensions / Weight
||22 x 18 x
3.2cm (8.75 x 7.1 x 1.25") / 285g
|| POA - Tel: 01305 852090